Why New Zealand?
Educational institutions in New Zealand offer a wide variety of courses and New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study in New Zealand can be assured of achieving qualifications that are at a standard comparable to qualifications achieved in leading educational institutions in other parts of the world.
Advantages of studying in New Zealand
- Globally recognized high quality education
- Affordable Tuition & Living, NZ$ rate in INR is much lower than AUD/ USD & other dollars.
- Friendly environment & an English speaking country.
- New Zealand is a growing economy offering increasing job opportunities.
- Low unemployment ratio compared to most countries.
- Quick applications & visa processing.
- 20 Hours part time work allowed during studies & full time during summer holidays helping students to cover living cost.
- Students on completion of most courses including 1 year Diploma course are eligible for 1 year job search visa when they can work full time
- Students with full time job offers in relevant area of study may extend their visa by converting it to work permit / permanent residency depending on their eligibility
- Student partners (spouses) can accompany on work permit or visitors category.